I don’t know if it’s just me, but it’s just barely October and our fall weekends are filling up quickly. Between planning for our wedding, attending weddings of our friends and trying to fit in as much fun as possible, our calendar is filling up! As much as I love this time of year, I always feel like it just flies by so I want to make sure that we can take it all in this year and enjoy it!
Here’s what we have going on through the next few weekends:
- My good friend and sorority sister, Whitney is getting married! I can’t wait to see what she has planned for her beautiful fall wedding.
- The weekend of the 15th we’re doing one of my all-time favorite fall activities – going to the North Carolina State Fair!! If you’ve never been, you must go. It’s so much fun!
- We have got to spend at least one weekend focused on wedding planning. We’ll need to meet with our wedding planner and try to find a church for our ceremony. We’re also getting our engagement pictures done – I can’t wait to see what they’ll look like!
- HALLOWEEN! I actually really dislike Halloween (I know, I’m weird), but I guess I better start panicking now about finding a costume…
- One of my bridesmaids Katie and her husband will be visiting from Charlotte in early November. I can’t wait to see them! The wedding dress search will also begin this weekend. (Eek!)
- A trip to the mountains! Is there really anything better than going to the mountains during a cool weekend in the fall? We’ll be in Fancy Gap, Va., with a bunch of friends enjoying the crisp fall weather!
And that’s all for now. Seems like a slow few weeks, right? 😉 Stay tuned because I’ll be sharing lots of pictures.
Do you have any exciting plans for this time of year?