Happy Friday! It’t time to link up with Carolina Charm for another round of Five on Friday!
1. Tory Burch had a friends and family sale a couple of weeks ago with 25% off everything. Naturally, I could not let this moment slip by without picking up a little something for myself. Thank goodness I had held onto a Visa gift card that I was saving for something special and this fit the bill! These studs are perfect, well-made and I have been wearing them non-stop!
2. Pumpkins! I love how our pumpkins, mums and little scarecrows warm up our yard. Just one of the many reasons why I love this time of year.
3. Last weekend we took advantage of one of my favorite fall traditions – going to the North Carolina State Fair! This year’s fair was filled with the giant swings, fried mac ‘n cheese and fried Oreos – YUM!
4. Pinterest recipes. I think recipes from Pinterest can get a bad reputation, but I’ve tried a number of the ones floating around and they’ve worked beautifully. If’ you’re looking for a few easy weeknight dinners, try this recipe for Philly Cheese Steaks, this recipe for Chicken Gyros or this recipe for Korean Beef. These have all been favorites in our house!
5. Each year, the Raleigh Junior League hosts a shopping spree that fills our colosseum with tons of local vendors and shops. I like to think of it as Etsy on crack. Last year I walked away with a few personalized ornaments that I adore and this year I plan to do some serious Christmas shopping!
That’s all for me this week! We have a fun weekend planned that includes some shopping (duh!), a cookout with my husbands co-workers and celebrating a friend’s birthday. Have a good one, y’all!