Well, hello! Yes, it’s been a while. My priorities have taken me away from blogging, but I am back and ready to get back into gear! And what better way to jump right in than with a fun Five on Friday post? I’m linking up with Natasha at Hello Happiness this week. Happy Friday friends!
1. My new chairs! I had my eye on these chairs for quite some time. When I was finally ready to pull the trigger, they were sold out. They were recently restocked and went on sale so I didn’t waste any time scooping them up. I really love how they turned out and brightened our living room. Stay tuned for more details. Next up…pillows and curtains.
2. Julep! After hearing about Julep through a few other blogs, I finally decided to give it a try. I mean, how can a girl resist nail polish being delivered to her doorstep once a month? I took a quick quiz that decided my style profile; I got “Classic with a Twist” and this is what they sent me! I haven’t had a chance to give the polish a try yet, but I am anxious to see how they compare to other polishes like Etsy and OPI.
3. Babies! I was fortunate enough to know not one, but TWO friends who had babies on Thursday. One precious little girl and one precious little boy. I can’t wait to meet these new bundles of joy. It’s so exciting to see our friends enter such an amazing new chapter in their lives.
4. Living room updates! We are currently getting painting quotes for our living room, stairway and upstairs hallway. I have been desperate to paint since we moved in nearly two years ago and we are finally ready to pull the trigger! We are looking for a soft greyish white color so I would love to hear any suggestions you might have. We hope to make lots of progress over these next few weeks so stay tuned for updates!
5. My new ride! A couple of weeks ago we took the plunge and finally bought a new car. We decided on a 2014 Camry and I think it was the best choice we could have made. We’ve already taken it on a mini-road trip and I’ve loved driving it these last couple of weeks. And having satellite radio makes my commute a whole lot more fun. I am one happy girl! What are your plans for the weekend? xoxo, Jenny