Happy Friday! Who’s glad it’s the weekend?!
Today I’m linking up with Carolina Charm to tell you about my favorite things from this week.
So without further ado:
1) Berries galore! Strawberry season is coming to an end so last weekend I went to a local farm and picked as many as I could get my hands on. We’ve been enjoying them all week and I froze a bunch so we’d have them throughout the summer. Picking strawberries myself was actually a lot of fun so I look forward to doing it again next year!
2) Family cookouts! This weekend we will be hosting my husband’s family for a big summer cookout. Is there anything better? I stocked up on a bunch of delicious food (and some adult beverages, too) and look forward to a fun afternoon outside.
3) New iPhone! Need I say more? And I ordered this cute case for it. If anyone is looking for a new case, Rifle Paper Company has some adorable ones and I like that they have the inlays for added protection.
4) Chick-lit reads! During the summer months, my happy place is by the beach, pool, front porch, etc. with a fun book. I picked this one up at the airport recently and I love it! What are you reading right now? I’d love your suggestions!
5) Summer vacations! I am getting so excited for our upcoming summer trip. We will be meeting a bunch of our family members in the beautiful town of McCall, Idaho. I can’t wait to dip my toes into that beautiful lake and spend my mornings hiking/biking around the charming little town. Ahhh, I am already feeling more relaxed!
That’s it for me this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!