Happy Friday, friends!
Can you believe it’s already October? It’s crazy how time flies. I’m so happy fall is finally here though – these next three months are my favorite of the year! Per usual, we have been going, going, going these last few weeks so it’s nice to slowly get back into the swing of blogging. I’m excited to be linking up with Carolina Charm for Five on Friday once again! Here are my favorite things from this week.
1. A wine tour! This weekend we are headed on a wine tour of the Yadkin Valley! One of my friends found the deal on Living Social so we’ll be taken (via limo) around to several local wineries. I mean, does that not sound like a perfect day?
2. I made these muffins last week for our small group and they were delicious. The perfect fall treat!
3. Anniversary ideas. Our two year anniversary is quickly approaching and we are going to stick with the traditional gift of cotton. Anyone have any good ideas? I’m stumped!
4. Goodwill Finds. I’ve been cleaning out some of our closets which means I’ve made a few trips to my local Goodwill. Naturally I can’t stop by without taking a look around! Last week I spotted these long-stem candlesticks for $6! What a steal! And yes, I am already planning my holiday tablescape.
5. Fall decor. I can’t help but indulge myself in a little fall decorating. I don’t go too crazy, but having few things here and there to spruce up the house make me so happy this time of year.
Have a great weekend!