It’s been so long since I’ve had a chance to do one of these posts that I’m excited to get back into the groove again.
(1) Did you catch our exciting announcement from last week? Click here to read all about it! I also plan on sharing the remaining photos from our sunflower session soon.
(2) I know that not everyone enjoys soup this time of year, but this recipe has become a favorite of ours. My office is always freezing so I love packing it for lunch and it tastes even better the next day! Not to mention, a one-pot meal that can be made in less than 30 minutes is always a win in my book.
(3) Speaking of easy meals…I’d love to get some advice on your favorite toddler meals! The other night I put Penelope’s entire dinner on toothpicks (turkey, cheese and edamame) and she gobbled the entire thing up. I’d be lying if I didn’t feel victorious as I’d been trying to get her to eat turkey for a week with no success. So presentation is everything apparently! How do you spruce up your kids’ meals? Also – I’m thinking about moving her from her high chair to a booster seat at our kitchen table. She doesn’t seem to be loving the high chair right now; maybe one of these cute placemats will make eating more fun?
(4) The hubby and I recently started watching The Keepers on Netflix; we were drawn to it because we love a good murder mystery (and we’ve been hooked on the podcast Up & Vanished). This is definitely not your everyday murder mystery; the murder is just the tip of the iceberg and this series goes much deeper than that. The content is heavy. I’m not really sure how else to describe it, but Netflix has done it again with their docuseries; we’re hooked.
(5) Miss P and I had a mommy/daughter day last weekend so I took her to her first toddler gym class and we had such a great time! She loved it. We we were both having so much fun that I only had time to capture this one sweet photo of her. I think we’ll definitely be enrolling her for future classes but probably not until the winter months when the weather’s cooler and we can’t spend as much time outside.
Hope you have a great weekend!