My husband and I got married on November 10, 2012. It was perfect. I would give anything to go back and re-live that day all over again! Since that’s not an option though, I decided to keep all our wedding-related posts in one convenient place. Below you’ll find photos, a list of vendors and all things wedding-related.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at LifeasMrandMrsNC@gmail.com.
- Ceremony Location – St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church in High Point North Carolina
- Reception Location – The Proximity Hotel in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Florist – The English Garden in Raleigh, NC (HIGHLY recommend them – they did such a fabulous job!)
- Linens – CE Rentals in Raleigh, NC
- Tabletop rentals (candles, vases, etc.) – Table of Contents, Raleigh NC
- DJ & Lighting – Split Second Sound out of Matthews, NC
- Photographer – Abigail Seymour, Greensboro, NC
- Custom Invitations & Stationary – Sealed With Appeal, Cary, NC
- Event Planner – C&D Events, Raleigh, NC
- Wedding Dress – Anjolique purchased from White Swan Bridal in Vienna, Virginia
- Wedding Shoes – Badgley Mischka from Piperlime
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Jasmine Couture from White Swan Bridal in Vienna, Virginia
- Honeymoon location – Sandals Grande St. Lucian in St. Lucia
And as a recap of all my wedding photos, you can find all the links below!
- Bridal portraits
- The ceremony
- The Reception
- Formal photos
- Wedding details
- Honeymoon part 1
- Honeymoon part 2
And the DIY projects I did:
That’s about it! I hope you enjoyed a little sneak peek into our Big Day!